Alarm systems (IDS – Intrusion Detection Systems)
- Alarm systems with a wide range of motion detectors, circuit monitoring, technical signal processing (pressure, temperature, water (flooding), gas, etc.)
Closed-circuit television (CCTV) monitoring
- Traditional CCTV systems based on digital recorders, digital IP cameras (allows for secure remote control and monitoring of systems from anywhere in the world)
Access control systems
- Pedestrian traffic barriers (tripods, gates)
- Implementation ofAccess control solutions based on proximity cards, long-range identification systems (UHF RFID), biometrics, etc.
- Automatic barriers with plate recognition systems
- Notification systems (delivery, vehicle queuing)
Dedicated industry solutions
- Management of logistics support services (Yard Management Systems)
- Automated product quality control (e.g. humidity level, weight, volume, etc.).
- Construction of complex systems that integrate multiple supervisory installations (technical, production and alarm signals monitoring in a single coherent management, monitoring and coordination system) – the so-called Crisis Management Alarm Centres
- Automated reception (key deposits, guest self-service systems)