Monitoring is a service which consists in providing security of both movable and immovable objects by responding to alarm signals sent by monitoring devices installed at the protected facilities.
Main benefits for the Client using the monitoring services include:
- reduction of burglary incidents
- tighter security system and effective improvement of physical protection activities
- effective use of resources allocated to security
- on-line supervision over and management of the vehicle fleet
- discounts on the car fleet insurance
- deduction of VAT on vehicles, possible thanks to the electronic record of the vehicle’s operation
Immovable object monitoring
Immovable object monitoring consists in controlling the signal sent by local security systems and the dispatching the Intervention Team in case of a burglary, assault or other emergency situation. Signals from individual devices are transmitted by radio or by satellite, which ensures the transmission’s continuity. In case of an alarm signal, the collected information enables the intervention teams to undertake suitable actions. Monitoring includes also maintenance and repair of security systems.
This service ensures the safety of the driver, the vehicle and the cargo. It comprises:
- active vehicle protection – the system sends a notification of the threat to the vehicle and in case of theft – it enables its quick recovery.
- fleet management – the service enables multi-dimensional control and analysis of the effectiveness and costs of the vehicle fleet operation. The product is intended for passenger car fleets, cargo van fleets, truck fleets, construction and road machinery fleets. Numerous detectors located in the vehicle allow the data from multiple vehicle parameters to be read and recorded – from the information on turning the engine on and off through the precise location of the vehicle and information on the engine revolution per minute, and even the gas mileage.
It allows remote verification of the received emergency signal through a dedicated video transmission system. The main idea and functionality of the service consists in transmitting the images “on demand” from the surveillance television installed at the protected facility or from the cameras connected directly to the transmission device. Images from the facility are transmitted in real time and controlled by the Emergency Response Centre operators. If any inconsistencies are detected, the operator verifies the incident and undertakes appropriate actions: for instance, dispatches the Intervention Group or the police to the site or – according to the procedure – notifies designated persons.